Monday, January 14, 2008

James Taylor - ST


This is James Taylor's first album, and i like it the best of his whole career. This album was also under the Apple label, James was the first outside artist signed to the Apple label, in this album a few tracks the bass is played by Sir Paul McCartney. Great songs are Knockin' Round Zoo, Sunshine Sunshine, Something In The Way She Moves, and Carolina In My Mind. Most of these songs I believe were written when Taylor was in the looney bin. Get It Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your site tonight. You've put a lot of work into it. Thanks. Two comments:

1) The smaller text against the black background is hard to read. I find myself using Ctrl+A (select all) to make it contrasting, so that I can read it easier. Compare the Preview pane for these comments. It's the same size text and is very readable.

2) The reason I was prompted to comment at this location, James Taylor's first album, is to correct the title you gave for it. I'm pretty sure it's not "ST"; if anything, it's "JT"--as in James Taylor. But really, the first album (1967, Apple) was called "James Taylor" and the "JT" album came out in 1977 (Columbia). Check out JT's list of albums:
http://www.jamestaylorweb.com/jtalbums.html

No need for you to keep this comment posted; delete it if you wish. Thanks again for offering the albums and also for NOT often using Rapidshare which takes so long to get queued for songs compared to Mediafire.