Thursday, March 20, 2008

Silver Jews - Lookout Mountain, Lookout Sea


Here is a terrific leak, thank you internet gods for this! I am a big Jews fan, and am glad to get to here this ridiculously early. This album isn't due out till June. I can only hope that I can hear another June release soon (My Morning Jacket). Anyways, this easter i am bypassing the egg searching to go see Stephen Malkmus at the Southgate House. He is of course a contributor to the Jews, but i believe in this effort it is just David Berman and his wife. Haven't listened to it yet, but I am sure I will be pleased. David Berman's lyrics are incredible and unique. Get this, here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks a bunch for this!!!

Anonymous said...

best sj-ablum since "american water" imo. love it, thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is bloody great...what a find!

Justin Wilmes said...

Zak, did you die? So quiet lately. Hope things are well - Dusty