Sunday, April 6, 2008

Timber Timbre - Medicinals


I heard about this band from a reader in the comments section of this blog, thank you whoever you are. I really, really enjoyed this album. I cant go more than half an hour without the song "Like A Mountain" being played in my mind. If you were alive in the 1800's and practiced witchcraft than this is going to be your favorite new band, I really enjoy hearing new music that seems so out of place, other worldly, or basically ancient. Well I thought I would share this with all of you, enjoy, LINK REMOVED DUE TO ARTIST REQUEST.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing album! Thanks for introducing me to this band! I've leraned that they have another album, called "Cedar Shakes", but I can't find it (not in the stores since it was not released here in Brazil, and not on the internet). If you find it, would you please post it?

Anonymous said...

Yes so fine so interesting the right job I appreciate thanks a lot; my blog:
dakoweb.blogspot.com
take care
dAKOTA

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed it, man. i thought you would. definitely check out cedar shakes if you can find it. if i can remember where i got it i'll post a link.

also, if you get a chance, check out some of my old tunes: http://www.myspace.com/sadhillresurrectionists

i'm recording some new ones and they should be up pretty soon.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Timber Timbre recordings are available here:

www.myspace.com/timbertimbre
www.zunior.com